Old 03-11-2012, 08:10 PM
zuhayr-123 zuhayr-123 is offline
Registered User

Location: berkshire
Exclamation help with plants during winter.

hi all.
well with winter a'coming im worrying about the plants i have (albeit a small collection) could someone please tell me if they will live through the winter ?

i have two ugni flambeaus (ones already burned and probably dead but i havent thrown it out yet)

2 rhododendhrons

2 rose bushes
and the rest are small inexpensive plants that will re-seed

could someone please tell me whether or not they will live through the winter and if not will they grow back ?

also.. can someone go through the logical steps of 'winter sowing' do i have to water them through the cold winter and possibly snow.

i'd be really greatfull for any help from anyone smarter than me :P

THANKS ALL IN ADVANCE !!