Old 03-11-2012, 03:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Roundup weeding

Baz wrote in news:38549d74-8688-422b-a59e-
:

On Friday, November 2, 2012 12:36:12 PM UTC, Timothy Murphy wrote:
I put Roundup on a big patch of weeds about 1 week ago,

but they are not dead yet.

Can I pull up the weeds now without losing the effect?

Found this the other day:

http://www.naturalnews.com/035221_Ro...od_supply.html

Seriously thinking of not using Roundup again now!

Steerpkie, you are a fruitcake. If you like my name so much, why not change
yours to mine by deed poll? Better still, why not just join in with the
rest of us and try to help eachother? It's easier.
But I don't think you have a garden and aren't interested with this group,
other than trying to disrupt it. I bet you were a horrible child.

Baz