Old 05-11-2012, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Using plastic tarpaulin to suppress weeds

On 11/5/2012 12:30 PM, wrote:
In article ,
David Hill wrote:

On "The weakest link " the other day the question was
Name a type of shorts named after a Caribbean island
The answer given was "Hot Pants"
One of the lost islands of the Caribbean?

Well, it's as good an answer as any. I can't answer that, and I don't
think there IS an answer! Bermuda is not in the Caribbean.

No, but Jamaica is. Jamaica shorts are a bit shorter than Bermudas.