Old 23-04-2003, 09:44 PM
delirium

Default Eaten alive in NC...What's the best mosquito control? Magnet? Deleto? Sweat socks?

In article ,
says...

*snip*

I find the mosquitos lingering around my rain barrel. They cannot get
in, but I think they sense the water so they swarm it. Someone told
me if I put some goldfish in the barrel and removed the cover netting,
they'd kill off all the mosquitos. That doesn't make much sense to
me. Will the "dunks" do it?

the goldfish will eat the mosquito larva in the water. the dunks will
kill the larva. it would be a good idea to use either of these
approaches, but that will only take care of one breeding area.

-jenn, also in NC, also doomed...