Old 07-11-2012, 03:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Birds, lack of them.

In article ,
writes
I probably spend as much on birdfood as the TV licence . The Birds are
often more entertaining.

Same here but my birds are really fussy. Won't touch local seed mixes
but adore the CJ wildbirdfoods hi energy no mess one. Have tried several
times with nyjer but it remains uneaten so on that basis I may as well
give up and go for the food they like! Have stopped putting out anything
with cereal in if possible as it attracts far too many pigeons.

The smaller birds will opt for fat balls (without that awful netting)
before seed mix though.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph