Old 09-11-2012, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Bloms Bloody Bulbs

In article , David Rance
writes
I got my first Internet account in 1995 and my first posting to this
group was in 1996 or possibly 1995. I didn't realise at the time how
new urg was. And I remember two people that replied to my first
posting: Nick Maclaren and Alan Holmes! Can't seem to find that message
now.

David

Ah but when you've struggled with Compuserve and all that this group is
a breeze!!
I think we started with one not that long after the miner's strike as a
policeman we knew made so much overtime he gave us his old Atari and
games and it went from there

--
Janet Tweedy