Old 10-11-2012, 02:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Poole Dave Poole is offline
Registered User

Location: Torquay S. Devon
Default Bloms Bloody Bulbs

On Nov 8, 9:07*pm, Janet Tweedy wrote:

And Jill Bell, Kay, Sarah I think who worked as an electrical engineer
on the Tube,

Andy Mabbett suffered at the hands of some seriously vicious,
offensive and libellous interlopers who targeted him here. He always
struck me as a half decent chap and certainly didn't deserve the
dreadful mauling he got. Back in '95 and '96 I was in touch with
Christine Boulby from here quite a lot and we discussed Diascias to
some great detail. I discovered some mangled bits of Agent in
transferred archives from previous computers, which I used as a news
reader and mailer in those days and found that I first posted here in
'95, but was not particularly active until mid '96.