Old 10-11-2012, 11:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Fuschia[_3_] Fuschia[_3_] is offline

Default John Humphreys

On Fri, 09 Nov 2012 16:52:53 +0000, Pam Moore
wrote:

Did you hear on the Radio that John Humphreys is in trouble with his
local council? He has been helping himself to bags of leaves that
have been gathered up and piled in the street for collection, to be
taken away and incinerated. He is emptying the leaves onto his large
compost heap! He says some of the leaves are his anyway!!!
Apparently the council now incinerate the leaves because they have
been gathered in the street and are not suitable for composting!
Good for him I say, though perhaps he should go and gather upthe
leaves rather than letting the council do the job.

I wouldn't want them myself. Too much dog mess and litter amongst the
leaves around here.