Old 11-11-2012, 07:49 PM posted to rec.birds,rec.gardens
Billy[_12_] Billy[_12_] is offline

Default buying hulled sunflower seeds in bulk?

In article ,
jmcquown wrote:

On 11/8/2012 6:06 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
On Thu, 08 Nov 2012 09:14:42 -0500, Don Wiss
wrote:

On Thu, 08 Nov 2012 08:35:14 -0500, Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:

On Thu, 08 Nov 2012 08:25:03 -0500, Don Wiss wrote:

Some years ago some newsgroup turned me on to Anderson Seed Co. for
buying
50 pound bags of hulled sunflower seeds. I was buying a couple bags a
year.
I go to make this year's purchase, and I find that they are no longer in
business. Does anyone have suggestions?

You could have searched hulled sunflower seeds, bulk.
There are many sources.
http://www.bulkfoods.com/whole-foods.asp?wholesale=1642

That is only 65% more than what I was paying. I was hoping someone knew of
a place with reasonable prices.

Since you never said what you paid no one in their right mind would
believe what price you say now with your BS 65% more. And I ain't
selling them, go search yourself you ungrateful low IQ *******.

Behave, Sheldon!

Jill

If he could, he wouldn't be Sheldon.