Old 11-11-2012, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Johno Johno is offline

Default Pesky Collared Doves

On Saturday, November 10, 2012 9:20:43 PM UTC, Malcolm wrote:
In article ,

Johno writes

Seems like I am stuck with the blighters, not too keen on the

Sparrowhawk idea, they are not fussy about the birds they take!

Keeping them off the chicken feed was easy, I have made a covered

feeding station that works perfectly.

It is the hanging feeders and bird table that are plagued by them.

.22 idea is too risky, perhaps a blowpipe :-)

Shooting Sparrowhawks by whatever means is illegal!

--

Malcolm

Who mentioned shooting Sparrowhawks???? Shooting Collared Doves yes, Sparrowhawks NO!