Old 11-11-2012, 11:28 PM posted to aus.gardens
terryc terryc is offline

Default OK Jeßus

On 12/11/12 08:45, Jeßus wrote:

IMO there are few places left on the mainland that suit my needs these
days (by my standards). I also much prefer the climate here, most
things I'm interested in eating (be that animal or vegetable)
grow/live here perfectly well. Good clean food is essential to me. My
food comes from my property, hunted or trading with friends - NOT from
a supermarket. I have pure water coming down from the mountains in my
stream, I have all the rainwater I need.

It's cheaper. There's less people. Less government interference.

Just less shit in general

I hope your health keeps up and you live a long time to enjoy it.