Old 13-11-2012, 11:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default potting hardy annuals

On Jakes's advice I have sown some hardy annuals outdoors under glass.
They are now a couple of inches high in their seed trays and I'm
wondering when to pot them up. They will obviously slow up when the
weather gets colder but I want to give the roots all the room they need.
What I have are nigella, cornflowers, californian poppies, and night
scented stock. They can probably just about be handled but maybe I
should leave them for a bit?
Any advice appreciated