Old 13-11-2012, 07:09 PM posted to alt.bitterness,sci.environment,alt.global.warming,rec.gardens,alt.atheism
Way Back Jack[_10_] Way Back Jack[_10_] is offline

Default The Bright Side Of Global Warmth

Thirty-years ago, we entered the "new ice age." Do you remember that scary
cover of Time magazine and all the horrors predicted by the mainstream
media? But a miraculous thing happened .... global warmth. Someone from up
above heard our prayers and I for one am ecstatic. Anyone in his right
mind should be. Anyone in his right mind prefers unseasonable warmth to
freezing his ass off.

Thank you to the powers above and to all those who prayed along with me to
be delivered from the "new ice age."