Old 13-11-2012, 08:33 PM posted to alt.bitterness,sci.environment,rec.gardens,alt.atheism
Father Haskell Father Haskell is offline

Default The Bright Side Of Global Warmth

On Nov 13, 2:09*pm, Way Back Jack wrote:
Thirty-years ago, we entered the "new ice age." Do you remember that scary
cover of Time magazine and all the horrors predicted by the mainstream
media? But a miraculous thing happened .... global warmth. *Someone from up
above heard our prayers and I for one am ecstatic. *Anyone in his right
mind should be. *Anyone in his right mind prefers unseasonable warmth to
freezing his ass off.

It's not the cold so much as shoveling 4 feet of snow that
makes winter suck. Guess which is caused by heat?