Old 13-11-2012, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
usenet2012 usenet2012 is offline

Default Harvestman

In message o.uk, Dave
Liquorice writes
On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 12:36:58 +0000, Jeff Layman wrote:

They always were when I used to make 'em around 20 years ago. One of
my favourite programmes to work on. Didn't know it was still on air
will have to see if they have a podcast. Hum, they have a "Best of
Natural History Radio" one but that seems to be populated only with
recent "Saving Species". B-(

Try http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01nsz7b

Ta but that's listen again not a podcast. I do most of my "radio
listening" in the car from an MP3 player so need something to download
rather than an online stream.

You could record the stream while you're doing something else on the PC
and save it as an mp3 file.

--
Simon

12) The Second Rule of Expectations
An EXPECTATION is a Premeditated resentment.