Old 13-11-2012, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Original Jake The Original Jake is offline

Default I am wondering where the worms came from.

On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 15:44:44 GMT, Baz wrote:

Before I click and send my thanks to you, do you know anything about
Dendrobaena worms? I have just been reminded, a q from my grandson.

Apart from them being good bait for freshwater fishing, can't help you
sorry.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.