Old 14-11-2012, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Bird feeder

"CT" wrote in message
Pam Moore wrote:

Can anyone recommend a bird feeder on a metal pole which sticks into
the soil. I have seen one in a garden which looks good. I have seen
one on the internet which is made by Gardman but I cannot work out
whether it needs a base or whether it goes into the soil.
Any advice please?

I have one of these:
http://shopping.rspb.org.uk/bird-foo...eder-pole.html

plus one of these:
http://shopping.rspb.org.uk/bird-foo...extension.html

plus some of these:
http://shopping.rspb.org.uk/bird-foo...hort-hook.html

--
Chris

I can't find the one we had, which rusted away, had a two pronged bottom
which you just put your boot on the flat bit and drove it in.

The ground bit was as here
http://www.greatgardensonline.com/sh...crook-sc16.htm