Old 14-11-2012, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default First catch your rabbit

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Nov 2012 18:54:02 -0000, "Bill Grey"
wrote:

Sorry couldn't see how to snip this without losing the full effect.

Nobody appointed you as a moderator, so no need to hang your head in
shame.
--

Martin

Does one have to be appointed to the position of moderator before
attempting to act in a reasonable manner?

As David said earlier, the quoting of complete postings is usually
un-necessary and frequently annoying.

Bill

Luckily none of us will die from it. Unless we are still on dial up and
then it will cost us megabucks.
Otherwise, why does it matter?

As a person of obvious intergity - do you really need a reason?

Bill

It can be useful to snip posts but if we are all on broadband it's not going
to matter too much.
When I was on dial up, yes, it really mattered. It cost me 5p a minute
then.
I dialled up and then read offline.