Old 15-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Cleanshirtru Cleanshirtru is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Unless you are prepared to pay for heavy duty sun lamps and to keep the room warm (but not too dry) I think you are not getting any tomatoes in
future years either.
Hmm ok I guess the lack of light is the issue. The plants are tall and probably spindly by definition. Over the summer I got one lonely flower on one out of the eleven plants, but it withered and died after a week, a bit like my ambitions of a bumper crop.

I am not prepared to run lamps on these plants but will relocate them to a sunny outdoor balcony when the weather improves next year. Of course being Glasgow I could be waiting a long time.