Old 15-11-2012, 10:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Bird feeder

"stuart noble" wrote in message
I hung our small bird feeder on string from a hanging basket bracket. It
took the squirrel a day to work it out and I filmed his antics. He hasn't
been back so hopefully he thinks it's more trouble than it's worth. He
didn't like being dive bombed by a robin either. Vicious little birds!

I can vouch for the agility of the squirrel, Regularly, daily, a large
squirrel runs along an overhead pvc covered aerial cable with absolutely no
effort at all, for a distance of about 120 feet.. Fascinating to watch.
Bill