Old 16-11-2012, 01:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default Sheeple must shop!

On Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:43:04 AM UTC, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 15:04:07 -0800 (PST), Steerpike wrote:

All you sheeple need to start your Xmas spending very soon, as Tesco

today has put up its Xmas decorations,

Yoru Tesco was late, they've had Christmas stuff in the ones I go to for

over a month. If you look carefully there is Easter stuff as well!

--

Cheers

Dave.

Did the one you go to have Xmas decorations up a month back though? If so please let me know where it is, as it might be fun to write to Tesco and complain about my local store being so tardy in getting the festivities under way............I will post their reply on here of course, which might be an amusing read..........