Old 16-11-2012, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Sheeple must shop!

On Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:03:49 -0000, Muddymike wrote:

I'm shopping for Christmas already, just orders 5 x 18m strings of
lights for the garden display :-)

I took down the old LED lights that have been outside for the last 4
years or so and are now not very happy. Can't decide if spending a day
cutting open the heatshrink to find the bad connections and
remaking/shrinking them is worth the effort or just buy another set.

I think I might go for another set, hopefully of the same design type, so
I have spares. One LED top just crumbled to dust when I touched it so not
100% certain that it's just wiring faults or water into the actual LEDs
as well.

--
Cheers
Dave.