Old 17-11-2012, 01:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Lovely weather.

wrote in
:

Martin wrote:
Very different from last week. The mizzle has mizzled into clean air.
No wind either. You could hear a pin drop.
A very nice day to do some pruning of apple and pear trees? A bit
early? Or just enjoy the day with a sandwich and a cup of tea.

On the other side of the North Sea it is foggy.
http://www.scheveningenlive.nl/surf-webcam/

Quite foggy here today. Temp has dropped tonight. May have to put
the heat on again

It rained much of last night but it is still quite warm today and no wind
again. I don't know about you but when I hear an aircraft overhead that
means that conditions are alright. A nice day and clear skies. A frost
tonight?

Baz