Old 23-04-2003, 10:44 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Default Loaches and MTS

LeighMo wrote:
are real trouble. Once the loaches realize there's escargot in the substate,
they will start digging. You would not believe the size of the holes they can
dig. Until they got the last of the MTS, my tank looked like a minefield.

I wonder why mine don't seem to do any damage? Perhaps because I have gravel
as substrate? Perhaps it is too heavy for them to dig? Besides, my clowns
are wimps, they rarely seem to come out of their caves, other than for eating
sinking pellets.

resist. Such beautiful, active, friendly fish. Hopefully, they will be less
destructive than their larger cousins.

I love my yoyos (I also have 4), they just never stop moving!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv