Old 18-11-2012, 11:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default Lovely weather.

On 2012-11-18 09:25:02 +0000, David Hill
said:

Dunno but it was flippin' freezing when I took the dog out ...

The wind here went from a northerly direction to south westerly.

Here in South Wales the sun is out , not a breath of wind and its 38f

We had a white lawn and glistening garden tables this morning but it's a
bright and sunny, cloudless day.

Same here in Suffolk, except we had a damp night. Unfortunately, I'm *still*
suffering with a nasty chest and can't, actually daren't, take advantage and
visit the lottie :-{

--
Kathy