Old 18-11-2012, 01:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Lovely weather.

"Ophelia" wrote in
:

Same here in Suffolk, except we had a damp night. Unfortunately, I'm
*still* suffering with a nasty chest and can't, actually daren't,
take advantage and visit the lottie :-{

Oh, you poor thing I sympathise because I have chronic asthma and
my chest is always prone to that kind of thing.

I hope you have meds from your doc? Keep well wrapped up and warm!

Yes, keep warm. See what the doc can do. Usually a nasty cough clears by
time its self. I know I had one a few years ago and it niggled me for a
week or two before I saw my doctor and he told me to stay off work(I used
to work outdoors in the most apalling weather) and keep warm, eat and drink
as much vitamin C as I could. That worked for me. A few days later and
after a good nights sleep I felt very much better.

Baz