Old 18-11-2012, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Lovely weather.

On 2012-11-18 09:25:02 +0000, David Hill
said:

Dunno but it was flippin' freezing when I took the dog out ...

The wind here went from a northerly direction to south westerly.

Here in South Wales the sun is out , not a breath of wind and its 38f

We had a white lawn and glistening garden tables this morning but it's a
bright and sunny, cloudless day.

So much for that, forecast had dry till showers at around 9pm, nothing
showing on the Rain Radar, but after about 30 mins of lifting dahlias
the showers started till I came in for lunch. Clear now and again
nothing showing or forecast, so it's back out and try again.
PS The frost was in the field above us but not in the field with the
dahlias.
David @ the now sunny end of Swansea Bay