Old 20-11-2012, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default OT sorry for those using Demon/turnpike

On 20/11/2012 13:51, usenet2012 wrote:
In message , Martin Brown
writes
On 20/11/2012 12:11, Janet Tweedy wrote:
As the email is migrating this week does anyone know how to change the
settings on Turnpike? They giver out the method for other mailing
clients but don't mention their own software! If not my account is
doomed ...........

Go and look in demon.service for the threads about how to do it.
Or move to Thunderbird which is almost as good.

Sadly nothing like for our uses here. (& my SO couldn't get her head
around Forte at all).

How so? TB can be made pretty similar to TP behaviour with a few tweaks.

The only thing I miss in TB cf TP is the ability to have wildcard rules.
In theory I have solved that with an addin but it never worked for me.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown