Old 20-11-2012, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
usenet2012 usenet2012 is offline

Default OT sorry for those using Demon/turnpike

In message , Martin Brown
writes
On 20/11/2012 13:51, usenet2012 wrote:
In message , Martin Brown
writes

Or move to Thunderbird which is almost as good.

Sadly nothing like for our uses here. (& my SO couldn't get her head
around Forte at all).

How so? TB can be made pretty similar to TP behaviour with a few tweaks.

The only thing I miss in TB cf TP is the ability to have wildcard rules.
In theory I have solved that with an addin but it never worked for me.

Can TB do mailing-list routing to newsgroups now?

--
Simon

12) The Second Rule of Expectations
An EXPECTATION is a Premeditated resentment.