Old 20-11-2012, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default OT sorry for those using Demon/turnpike

In article , Stewart Robert Hinsley
writes
I found out how to change stuff without too much trouble, but I forget
where.

If you go to Configure|Email transfer in the Turnpike menu, you can add
a mail server. The server name is mail.demon.co.uk, and the mailbox
name is . If you ask in
news:demon.service someone should be able to give you any more details
you require.

By the way, you should be able to continue using Turnpike for Usenet,
regardless of what you do for email.

Thanks Stewart - I'll go and have another look !
--
Janet Tweedy