Old 22-11-2012, 12:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Lovely weather.

It absolutely tipped it down at dinnertime here with howling winds. All
the leaves have been blown off trees indeed at the time it seemed like
as snowstorm there were so many leaves blowing!! Really scary for some
of the pedestrians !! Seemed to come out of the blue (or should one say
grey)

Huge lakes of water tonight as fields drain off onto the country roads.
Lots of branches and twigs down and a very large bough had come down on
a steep side road nearby. All men drivers driving round it but I got out
of car and pulled it onto the pavement (the bough, not the car!) got
angrily tooted at by two taxi drivers!

Felt superior that i had done my social bit
--
Janet Tweedy