Old 23-11-2012, 09:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Gardening talks

"mogga" wrote in message
For those of you who belong to gardening groups - where do you find
people to give talks?
And what talks have you had that were good?
(Or bad!)

I do think someone to give a talk on all the things you can grow over
winter might be nice.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk

Get in touch with the WI and Church 'Afternoon Groups' and ask them if they
can oblige with such a person. I do illustrated talks to various groups on
various subjects and most are by recommendation because someone in the
audience belongs to another group as well.

A talk I gave on Monday about food rationing during the second world war
brought a further booking there on another subject, (already done one
before), and two enquiries from other groups. So far I have three booked for
January alone. Different subjects, different groups.

Hope that helps

Mike