Old 23-11-2012, 03:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_12_] Sue[_12_] is offline

Default OT sorry for those using Demon/turnpike

"Martin" wrote
On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 14:54:51 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:
Thunderbird on my machine didn't download this gardening group. Tried
various ways and the spidery text with all the different colours etc.
was awful compared to this solid one via Turnpike

I just tried it on my PC. The text is normal. You can select the font
and font size used.
Tools
Display

The coloured bars show who posted the messages. In fact I prefer the
presentation to that used by Agent :-)

I've not tried Thunderbird yet although my son did try and persuade me.
Does the coloured bar thing sort itself out after line wrapping? One
minor annoyance about OE is how the quote marks tend to get all out of
kilter after a requote or two, and I correct them manually if I notice
in
time.

--
Sue