Old 24-11-2012, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Gardening talks

On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 14:32:57 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

Someone at our allotment has a wife in the WI so she will be having a
look at their list of speakers for us!

can oblige with such a person. I do illustrated talks to various groups on
various subjects and most are by recommendation because someone in the
audience belongs to another group as well.

A talk I gave on Monday about food rationing during the second world war
brought a further booking there on another subject, (already done one
before), and two enquiries from other groups. So far I have three booked
for
January alone. Different subjects, different groups.

Hope that helps

Thanks! Very useful!

mogga make yourself contactable from here if you can, such as your
whereabouts so people can contact you without going public. Because of this
thread, I have been contacted by a lady from an Isle of Wight Townswoman's
Guild.

Mike

Oo how fab!

I'm in Oldham - and my email works if you take out the no spam please
bit
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk