Old 24-11-2012, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_12_] Sue[_12_] is offline

Default OT sorry for those using Demon/turnpike

"Martin" wrote
On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 15:59:55 -0000, "Sue" wrote:
"Martin" wrote
The coloured bars show who posted the messages. In fact I prefer the
presentation to that used by Agent :-)

I've not tried Thunderbird yet although my son did try and persuade
me.
Does the coloured bar thing sort itself out after line wrapping? One
minor annoyance about OE is how the quote marks tend to get all out of
kilter after a requote or two, and I correct them manually if I notice
in time.

Ignore my previous answer. It does cope with line wrapping.

Ah good. Thanks.

--
Sue