Old 25-11-2012, 02:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] deenibeenie@gmail.com is offline

Default Plant id?

On Monday, July 24, 2000 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, wrote:
In article ,
Roger Van Loon wrote:
wrote:

Ok, this won't be much to go on, but the plant is at my mom's, and

I'm
not anymore. I said I would try and see what I could find out for
her, since I am more net-savvy than she.

She has a plant growing that has light-pink flowers on a very weak
stalk (has to tie them up to keep them off the ground.) The flowers
look a lot like hosta flowers, but the leaves are nothing like a
hosta. (Unfortunately, I don't remember what the leaves look like..

think long and lily like, but that may have been a different mystery
plant.) It's growing in an area that gets a lot of light. She's in
Missouri, if that helps. No absolute id's required... just some
general ideas so I can narrow down what I go look up would be

helpful.

Rebecca

Could be some Penstemon.
Roger.
--

Please have a look at my gardening page:
http://home.planetinternet.be/~pin85495/gardenp.htm

I have a scan of a Scarlet Penstemon at url below
--
Leona
http://www.geocities.com/tvksi/pic/penstemn.gif

Mitakuye Oyasin...We are all related...We are all children of Mother
Earth.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

I sell scarlet penstemon seeds (and Argemone munita/prickly poppy) he https://www.etsy.com/listing/1152591...rds-with-seeds