Old 25-11-2012, 02:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Gardening talks

On Sat, 24 Nov 2012 17:55:23 +0100, Martin wrote:

January alone. Different subjects, different groups.

Hope that helps

Thanks! Very useful!

mogga make yourself contactable from here if you can, such as your
whereabouts so people can contact you without going public. Because of this
thread, I have been contacted by a lady from an Isle of Wight Townswoman's
Guild.

Mike

Oo how fab!

I'm in Oldham - and my email works if you take out the no spam please
bit

None from the IOW Womens Guild, but there is are two speakers in
Oldham

Thank you!!

http://www.rhs.org.uk/Plants/RHS-Pub...akers-Register

A bit daft arranging the list alphabetically by speaker.

Morris, Mr Terry
7 Longfield Road, Shaw, Oldham, Lancashire OL2
7HD
Tel: 01706 883663
Email:
20 yrs of top exhibition. Lecturer in horticulture,
colleges & communities. Won major awards at top
shows. Qualified RHS general, CertEd.
„h Growing Gladiolus for Garden and Show (A, H)

Kirkman, Mr Ron
86 Under Lane, Grotton, Saddleworth, Oldham, Lancs
OL4 5RN
Tel: 01616339732
Interest in Clematis started in 1988, joined British
Clematis Society in 1993. Committee member from
1996, Vice Chairman 2000, Chairman 2001-2004.
„h Illustrated Lectu 'Around the Year with
Clematis' (A)
„h Workshop on Clematis Propagation (A, E)
„h Workshop on Close-up Photography of Flowers
(I)
Equipment required: Screen, table
Fee: b-c

b-c is £51 to £200