Old 27-11-2012, 01:25 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Tweedy[_2_] View Post
I have, over the years Kay, bought four from CJ and whilst their food is
brilliant their bird feeders stands need a bit of tweaking. What happens
is that the pole gets water inside whatever you do and then when it
freezes it starts to push up the connections (even though there is a
hole at the bottom of the pole) and in the end the whole shooting match
bursts off the bottom pole one night and takes all the bird feeders etc.
with it!!
Interesting - I've never had that problem.

Quote:

Now i buy CJ feeders and food but got a simple 'gardman' something or
other which is just a plain pole in the ground rather than the spokes
etc., which anyway were a fiddle to mow round.
"spokes etc" - were we talking about a different CJ feeder? Mine is just a simple pole.