Old 27-11-2012, 04:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default I am wondering where the worms came from.

kay wrote in news:kay.b26e616
@gardenbanter.co.uk:

'Baz[_3_ Wrote:
;972877']
Thanks, Jake.
Before I click and send my thanks to you, do you know anything about
Dendrobaena worms? I have just been reminded, a q from my grandson.

I know someone who knows a great deal about Dendrobaena. Let me know
your question, and I'll see if I can persuade him into an answer.

Thankyou, kay.
We have all the info now. It was part of a science project at my grandsons
school and a breeder visited and gave them a visual presentation.
Its all about different life, such as insects, arachnids, mammals, birds
and all.
When I was that age at school all we had was a story or two read to us and
a few tips on how to cross the road without dying.
How things have changed! For the better.

Thanks again
Baz