Old 27-11-2012, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default It's bit floody

On 27/11/2012 17:54, Baz wrote:
wrote in :

On 27/11/2012 00:29, Christina Websell wrote:
Down in the village but not up here. How is it where you are everyone?
I hope you are all safe.

It's been raining here on and off all day. Thankfully, we live on high
ground .. although there is some higher ground above us. We've not had
a problem in over 30 years, so let's hope it stays that way. RG would
love it to dry out so he can finish paving the patio. The same drier
spell would allow to finish planting bulbs.

My heart goes out to the poor souls with indoor floods. Horrendous!

Actually its not that bad. When the family are safe, we tend to think £££.
That is what I worried about last year.
Later on you think differently. £££ are meaningless. Thats my thoughts
anyway.

Baz

I'm glad you are able to look at it in that way. I know you've had some
awful flood problems, sewerage and all. I do hope this winter isn't
going to mean more misery for you. Fingers crossed.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London