Old 28-11-2012, 11:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default the world is coming to an end on 21st Dec.. 2012!!

On 28/11/2012 11:25, Janet wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 27/11/2012 22:13, David Hill wrote:
So are we due for the end of the world?

http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/2012galactic.html
OR
http://www.levity.com/eschaton/Why2012.html

So should I forget about a turkey?

It is high time for another cull of B-Ark material.

I've enjoyed this one because it has given rise to an entertaining ad
on UK TV.. a hunk Noah builds his ark, then his passengers arrive to
start boarding, two by two. They're all beautiful girls.

(Note to product publicity dept.. sorry, haven't a clue what you're
selling)

Janet

I somehow don't think you are the target audience. But then it passed me
by entirely - I will watch out for it now. Aftershave perhaps?

My favourite all time advert was the Levi's rivets ad in the ~70's,
followed closely by the Gods minting BA tickets about the same time.

Regards,
Martin Brown