Old 28-11-2012, 12:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default the world is coming to an end on 21st Dec.. 2012!!

Martin Brown wrote:

I've enjoyed this one because it has given rise to an entertaining ad
on UK TV.. a hunk Noah builds his ark, then his passengers arrive to
start boarding, two by two. They're all beautiful girls.

(Note to product publicity dept.. sorry, haven't a clue what you're
selling)

Janet

I somehow don't think you are the target audience. But then it passed me
by entirely - I will watch out for it now. Aftershave perhaps?

It does sound a bit like a Lynx advert, but I know the one in question
and - isn't it for O2 or someone similar?

I do remember having the same feeling as Janet about it, and making an
effort to find out who it was (good marketing!), then totally forgot
again by now apparently (not so good marketing!)