Old 28-11-2012, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default the world is coming to an end on 21st Dec.. 2012!!

"echinosum" wrote

David Hill;973844 Wrote:
So are we due for the end of the world?

So should I forget about a turkey?

Ends of the world are frequently predicted, but have not so far come
about. As far as I can see, no prediction has been on any grounds other
than magic, and since magic doesn't seem to be real, the predictions
lack credibility.

But I would forget about the turkey. Goose is much nicer. In fact just
about anything is nicer than turkey. Some of our recent christmas
dinners have been ham, venison, and duck.

I used to feel the same about Turkey but the last few years we have been
buying the more expensive "Bronze" turkey from our Butcher and they actually
have taste.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.