Old 29-11-2012, 12:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default the world is coming to an end on 21st Dec.. 2012!!

In article , Martin Brown
writes
I have decided on balance that this time we should aim to let as many
credulous nutters as possible part with all their worldly goods...

Regards,
Martin Brown

So bargains on Ebay then? I was always told to go on, on Boxing day and
insert the phrase "unwanted Christmas present" into the search engine
for the best bargains Wonder if anyone's selling their cloches?
--
Janet Tweedy