Old 24-04-2003, 01:44 AM
John Mallery

Default Top Ten

In various articles I have seen people mention the "top ten" orchids - must
haves for every collection. They are essentially plants that are easy to
grow and have some outstanding features - color, fragrance, amount of
flowers etc. Usually people mention, Brassavola nodosa, Neofinetia falcata,
Oncidium Sharry Baby, etc. Would anyone like to mention their top ten, top
five or top one. Just curious what the responses might be - I suppose it
depends on your own growing conditions, space, etc. Feel free to respond to
me directly at if you are reluctant to post to
the group. Thanks in advance for any replies.

John

--
John Mallery
Husband, Father, Juggler, Comedian and Gardener