Old 29-11-2012, 12:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default the world is coming to an end on 21st Dec.. 2012!!

Sacha wrote in
:

On 2012-11-28 14:18:29 +0000, Baz said:

Martin Brown wrote in
news:gJmts.13343 :
snip

My favourite all time advert was the Levi's rivets ad in the ~70's,
followed closely by the Gods minting BA tickets about the same time.

Regards,
Martin Brown

Subliminal advertising? One of many good reasons why not to watch a
tv company or channel with advertisements.

Baz

We don't have subliminal advertising.

Thats true, Sacha, but the same advert. repeated over and over and then
over and over again is IMO an attempt to "brainwash" the viewer. Either
that or they regard their viewers as brain damaged and need to be reminded
every few minutes. I find it impossible now to watch any channel with
adverts. You are right though, the adverts are more interesting than the
programmes. How bad can that be?

Baz