Old 29-11-2012, 02:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
bert bert is offline

Default OT sorry for those using Demon/turnpike - now also thoughts on Windows 8

In message , Janet Tweedy
writes
In article , David Rance
writes
Forgive me if someone else has already explained it - I am a very slow
bear sometimes.

No you explained it brilliantly David but not why Turnpike is now
bouncing emails liberally and I cannot get Mail washer to work at all
so everything comes to me without filtering rubbish

Sat at this blinking computer since 5pm trying to reconfigure stuff but
to now avail and the 24hr support stops at 8pm !

Have you searched the archives I'm sure mailwasher has been mentioned
along the way.
But with the new mail system comes Defender Lite which seems to be
filtering out spam for most people. I get the impression spam filtering
has been dropped on the old system.
--
bert