Old 24-04-2003, 01:56 AM
Nedra

Default OT (Sort of) - Leveling the ground

BV, I'm just reading between the lines here I know ... but does
this mean that you aren't going to put in our pond???
Please say it ain't so.

Nedra

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
My wife picked up a pool...I mean pond for our kids...I mean Koi, this

week.
It is one of those inflatable 4 feet deep, 14 feet wide poo...uh...ponds.
You put it up in the summer, and let the kid...uh...koi have fun...and

then
take it down in the fall. Our neighbors have had them and love them, so we
figured we'd give it a try instead of buying a $600.00 pool pass for the
community pool.

Anyway...the place I plan to put this in yard...is not quite level...I

have
no idea how much it is off...let's say a foot tops. What is the best way

create a level 14 foot circle in the yard...for the poo...uh...pond?

I figured you porgs would have an answer.

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com

Remove MYFRONTALLOBE to email me.