Old 29-11-2012, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
bert bert is offline

Default OT sorry for those using Demon/turnpike - now also thoughts on Windows 8

In message , Janet Tweedy
writes
In article , bert ]
writes
But with the new mail system comes Defender Lite which seems to be
filtering out spam for most people. I get the impression spam
filtering has been dropped on the old system.
--

Don't want spam filtered thanks, I can deal with it quite easily via
Mailwasher at the moment and some spam isn't, so I can unstick those

DL is not optional AIUI
--
bert