Old 30-11-2012, 02:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_7_] Ophelia[_7_] is offline

Default the world is coming to an end on 21st Dec.. 2012!!

"David Hill" wrote in message
On 28/11/2012 12:38, Broadback wrote:
On 28/11/2012 12:24, wrote:
Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:
So are we due for the end of the world?
Again!

I think the world actually did end in June 1991 as predicted*, but
no-one has told us yet.

I always think that one day someone will be correct. After all the Daily
Express keep forecasting terrible weather and every now an again they
are right. Law of averages I guess. Not this time I hope, I have
purchased me seeds for next year.

I am beginning to think it ended last year and we are now coming to the
end of our first year in Purgatory.

Good heavens! Perhaps you are right!!

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/